Well, it has happened. I never thought this day would come, but it has, and now, I just don't know what I will do.
La Tinknfrog has tagged me. I am covered, head to toe, with red and green spray paint (kind of like a frog in a blender). She has tagged me asking to reveal thirteen things that you may not know about me. Well, considering that I don't really reveal all that much about me here, I should have alot of material. But it seems that the paint fumes from the tagging has caused a bit of brain damage...So...I will try my best...and hope that my best is good enough.
1. Eggs. Eggs in a carton must be evenly dispersed. I can never take out just one egg, and when I take them out, I take one from each end of the carton so the carton will be even. If I notice that people have been taking them from one side, I will fix the carton so that the eggs are once again..even.
2. I was a carny. I was a carny for about 5 years give or take. Two of the years I was a carny, it was full time. I had some of the best times of my life on the road, some of the worse, and some of the most painful. Don't regret it. And yes, I did take a bath on daily basis.
3. I eat ketchup on just about everything. Rice, Eggs, Icecream, potato chips, straight from the bottle. I'm not a big fry person, but I will order fries just so I can eat some ketchup.
4. I hate driving over bridges, bridges of just about any type. However, bridges with some type of covering or a train rail next to them really freak me out. When I am driving over a bridge, the radio has to come off, no one can talk, and the windows must be rolled up. No kidding.
5. I believe in ghosts. I think they exist for real, not for fake. I believe in demons, too, but I think ghosts and demons are different from each other.
6. I've had experiences with both of the above.
7. Stealing this one from Tink...I believe in fairies, dragons, magic, love, change, and damsels in distress. I think if I were a vampire, I would be sad that all of this has just about disappeared in these modern times of technology.
8. Smells affect my mood.
9. My favorite smell is my husband, dirty or clean. It is comforting. When he worked offshore and was gone for two to three weeks at a time. I'd sneak one or two of his shirts so that I could keep his smell with me for the sad nights.
10. Even though I teach children who are disabled, I don't think I am strong enough to handle having a child of my own who is disabled. It scares me, the responsibility, the, the trials and tribulations. I know I would love that child, but my patience is so limited, I hope I'd be up for the challenge.
11. My husband and I met while playing an online game called, Everquest. We met because his friend was friends with my sister, they formed a group, and were short a healer. That's where I came in. I healed their group, and became the primary healer for further expeditions. Somehow, I convinced him to give me his number (he was chicken) and we discovered that we liked talking to each other just as much as playing the game. We met, and it worked.
12. I honestly believed chemo had left me barren, this was also backed up by doctors, lawyers and such...and cowboys. Then BAM We had a girl, 11 months later, a boy, a year later, a boy. Hrm...
13. People think I"m super independent, that I don't need to be socially accepted, that I'm easy come easy go, rebel without a clause kind of person...and sometimes I am, but really, I hurt...bleed...and need just like the rest.
So, now that I'm done, I shall go forth and tag three others like I have been tagged. Hopefully they will taggy because I'd love reading what they have to say.
Tagged: A Girl With A Thought
Jillian, The Infamous
Have fun if you decide to, have fun reading them if you don't decide to, and I have a headache.
Treatment for peanut allergies could be near
1 hour ago