After going to a scheduled stress test in order to rule out questions above all questions pertaining to the amount of pain, along with bouts of shortness of breath, I have been experiencing, the good doctor decided to admit me for, yes, you guessed it, further tests. Imagine my surprise when my 15 minute stress test turned into a four day hospital stay.
After being picked, prodded, and poked, we have discovered that:
(according to the heart specialist)
1. I am fat.
2. I need to loose weight.
3. I am fat (yes, he told me this at least twenty times).
4. My heart is operating at 31% in comparison to the average heart that operates between 50 and 57 % (did you know that your heart only works at about 55 to 57%, not 100%?).
(according to the good doctor)
1. My heart is working at 31%.
2. The damage was probably caused by chemotherapy all those years ago.
3. Medications can possibly bring the heart function back up to about 40%.
4. Weight loss will help in the recovery.
5. No more sugary stuff! No cheese! No white bread! No rice! No milk! No citrus fruits!
6. From the scans, stress tests, and angiogram (I think I spelled that wrong), it doesn't look like I suffered a heart attack, however, without the treatment, I was a sure candidate for one.
So, there's my rock and a hard spot!
How've you guys been?
Treatment for peanut allergies could be near
1 hour ago