Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yes is the Answer

Look to the right of my blog. See the clicky buttons I have installed? Well, I've just put up a new one, Prayers For Stellan. Stellan is the youngest son of "Mckmama." His story is an amazing one of strength, courage, and tenacity from both him as well as his parents. Stellan was told he would never see the light of day, but he proved, and amazingly so, the doctors wrong, and showed up, not only alive, but alive and kicking, proving that even in this so precise medical world there is a power stronger than even death.

Stellan is fighting once again, and needs your help. Whether you believe in God, some higher power, or nothing at all your prayers and positive thoughts are needed not only to help him, but to give peace to his parents that can only watch Stellan's battle.

I may not have faith in religion, but I do know that there is power and healing in prayer...especially when two or more gather in His name.

7 comments:

  1. I will keep him in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm thinking about him constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless his heart !!! He is in our prayers as well !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is definately in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard alot about this family.. I'm gonna go check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice of you to send positive thoughts their way. I cannot imagine their struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking about him nonstop as well. It's so sad. I keep hoping for good news.

    ReplyDelete