Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wow!

What a frenzied flurry! My weeks are super busy, but I solemnly swear to personally (or hire someone else to do it) visit each and every one of you who graced me with your presence for my SiTS FB day. I am truly honored by your responses, and the time you took to read through my posts.

Tammy, Pam, Anita, Kaye, Tink, and the rest of you (yes, YOU know who YOU are) who have been stuck with me over the ages, thank you for your visit and the amazingly lovely things you mentioned about me not only here, but at SiTS roll call as well. YOU GUYS ROCK THE CASBAH!

I promise more time, and time freely given.

Thanks, guys.

9 comments:

  1. I wouldn't worry about visiting everybody, after all you did make muffins and coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, you're not gonna charge us for your time anymore? Bonus!
    Hahahaa, sorry, I crack myself up here. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! Almost 200 comments! That is AWEsome! But you're right - what a chore to do all the revisits. Looks like you picked up a couple few followers, too! How fun!

    Who rocks the Casbah? You do...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic at the top of your blog! Chiming in late with some SITS love!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed your day in the spotlight! It was so fun to know the FB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed your day, but stopping by now, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy you enjoyed your special day!! AND NOW....you get to post the "I'm Saucy" icon on your blog! JEALOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping over from SITS. Hope you enjoyed your day!
    - Cougs
    www.cougar-tales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been so absent..........its' unreal!!! I've missed you and I'm making plans to get back in the groove!

    ReplyDelete